April 22–24, 2020
9th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices West
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
WHAT TO EXPECT
The 9th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices is designed to provide you with in-depth, tactical presentations that provide you with a road map to implementing programming and strategy to your organization and insights into some of the leading marketing trends impacting the industry today and the future.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Leverage marketing materials from vendors and learn new innovative ways for purchasing decisions
- Redefine multichannel strategies to provide insight, including lifecycle stages, target value, or segments
- Develop consumer and market-focused touchpoints for marketing campaign decisions
- Study KPI and ROI development with your own branding
- Discover the patient and healthcare providers wants and needs
MEET OUR SPEAKING FACULTY
What attendees are saying about this event...
“Great insights on reverse engineering your KPIs into meaningful ROI metrics and the importance of executive alignment from the start - with Paul Devlin during the
@ExlPharma Digital Marketing for Medical Devices conference. #DigDevices” — GCI Health
“Of all the conferences around, this is the best, it brings the brightest and the most experienced.” — Senior Marketing Manager, CLARET MEDICAL